Automatically price item
- Option to automatically price the item. If this is disabled, you will be able to set your own listing prices for the currencies in the Price Information section. If this is enabled, the bot will use your Pricing Settings to choose the proper listing for the items.
- Option to automatically determine resell margin. If this is enabled, the bot will check the price of both Have: Chaos Orb, Want: Orb of Alchemy and the reverse. If the flip's profit margin is higher than our Resell Margin, the bot will list the item, if it is lower, it will not. If this is disabled, the bot will only check the price of Have: Orb of Alchemy, Want: Chaos Orb and then list the sell value by multiplying this value by the (1 + Resell Margin).
- This option will only buy the Orb of Alchemy for Chaos Orb, the items will not be flipped.
- This option is only used when the bot automatically determines the flipping margin.
Flip margin is determined with the following algorithm:This margin is also displayed after you Update Prices. If the profit margin is lower than the designated value, the pair will not be listed.
Code: Select all
(1 - buy value / sell value) * 100
- This is only used if "Automatically determine resell margin" is disabled. The bot will check the buying price (Have: Orb of Alchemy, Want: Chaos Orb) and then multiply the value by (1 + Resell Margin) to create the sell price.
- The number of listings to skip when checking the price.
- The number of listings to take when checking the price. The taken listings are then averaged.
- The minimum stock listing when finding the pair's price. This option can be found here in the trade website:
- The minimum listing size for the designated currency.
Example: 1 Chaos Orb = 4 Orb of Alchemy.
A minimum listing size of 10 for Chaos Orb will multiply each result by 10, resulting in a listing size of 10/40.
A minimum listing size of 22 for Orb of Alchemy will multiply each result by 6, resulting in a listing of 6/24.
- The max listing size for the designated currency.
Example: 1 Chaos Orb = 0.23830383 Orb of Alchemy, the closest matching listing is 107/449.
However, larger listing sizes is not recommended since it often means less trades. Also, if the listing size is greater than your stock, the listing will not be posted on the POE website.
A max listing size of 100 will return a listing of 5/21.
A max listing size of 20 will return a listing of 4/17.
- The minimum stock the bot will carry for this currency. Trade offers that result in the bot having less than the minimum will be declined.
- The maximum stock the bot will carry for this currency. Trade offers exceeding this limit will be declined.